Follow mowebtech on Twitter

Thursday 7 February 2013

#My Timer - Your Time Starts Now!

Best Timer application is here. My Timer is the application through which you can set personalize timing for alarm, can set notification, add task name, can check time according to the requirement(e.g seconds, minutes, hours), can check background notifications (in case app is closed), can change properties by long pressing of alarm buttons. When times up you can get alerts also.

However, if you just want an easy way to time anything with a stylish interface, My Timer is a great choice as well. It’s not a bad deal because it’s free.

Be active with My Timer and get closer to your goal to be punctual, to be a fit person. This application can help you to achieve that fitness goal which is essential for your personality development. So be ready for the transformation. Download #My Timer now! Application is available in iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment